Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Another Day!!!

Well, as I sat here last night "alone" I thought about how many nights that we have done this. Typically, we talk or skype at night. Right now, though, my husband is in Europe so the time difference has changed our routine. Sometimes I just feel so sorry for myself!!!! I think that this is so crazy. Then, when I really reflect on our situation, I realize that there are so many people that have it much worse than we do. There are so many that are out of work, losing their homes, not able to make ends meet. That's when I snap out of it and am thankful for what we have and not what we don't have. So I try to think about the positive. My husband will be home on Friday night for four nights. So, I just look ahead until then so that we can make the most of the time he is at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment